How to make your favourite coffee:
2: Please put the desired amount of very-coarse ground coffee beans in your filter.
3: Steam the coffee beans with warm water for 30 seconds.
4: Please pour boiled water into the filter 5-6 times within 4 minutes with a kettle.
After each use, gently rinse filter with water only. The use of detergent may bind to the pores, spoiling future beverage flavour. Rinse well until water coming out of the filter becomes clear.
Periodic maintenance: How to clear a clogged filter:
Since the pores of the filter are extremely fine, clogging occurs after repeated use. If the flow rate becomes lower, clogging is beginning to occur. Follow the instruction below to clear a clogged filter.
Put baking soda (2 spoons) in a boiling pot and boil the filter for 10-20 min.
Or fill a microwave-safe bowl with enough water, put baking soda (2 spoons) in a boiling pot, and heat in the microwave(500W/5 min, 700W/3 min).
- Be sure that the top of filter is facing up.
- Before use, please rinse well with warm water to clean off the baking soda.
- Please be sure to use baking soda that is sold as safe for human consumption (i.e., sold for use as a food additive or as an antacid).
- The filter will be extremely hot after firing or boiling. Please be sure to let the filter cool before use.
- The filter may break if cooled immediately.
- Clogging may not be dissolved if not being boiled long enough.
Place the filter face up on a steel net and fire for about 10 min until smoke does not comes out.
Fire the whole surface by turning it using tongs.