Steel Fry Pan for Japanese Omelette - Gas & IH stove
- Japanese style frypan with unique shape
- IH stove compatible
- Iron is a healthier option than non-stick frying pans
- Iron fry pan to make traditional Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelette) but you can also use it as a small frypan to cook many different types of dishes
The Tamagoyaki Omelette Pan is made from iron which is both durable and long lasting. The pan features an embossed bottom which improves durability and limits distortion.
Made in Tsubame in Japan, for over 70 years this company has been able to base its development on strong innovation, while preserving local craftsmanship and demonstrating real quality in the manufacture of kitchen utensils.
Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 3 cm
Handle: Natural Wood
Tamagoyaki is a Japanese style rolled omelette. It looks complicated but after a few times you will find they are quite easy to make. You can also cook vegetables with them, for example okra, spinach, etc. You can google search for: 卵焼き野菜レシピ to find images of many interesting recipes to try.
How to make regular Tamagoyaki:
Care and Maintenance for the Iron pan:
- When first using the pan, please remove the anti rust varnish by evenly heating up the pan.
- Wipe away any residue.
- Once the pan has cooled, wash the pan using a sponge with hot water. Please use a non-abrasive sponge, a steel sponge may scratch the pan.
- Season the iron pan by pouring oil generously into the pan. Heat up the oil. It's best to cook some non-edible vegetable scraps and discarding them afterwards.
- Use hot water to clean the pan before use. Repeat steps 2-3 as required.
- After use - wash the pan with water. To avoid rusting, dry the pan immediately after use and apply a small coat of oil.
Made in Niigata, Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.