- 2 types of Soba tea
- Light, delicious and healthy tea
- No caffeine so you can drink it before bed
- Wonderful buckwheat aroma grown naturally
- New style of drinking where you can enjoy the tea and eat the nutritious grains
Buckwheat tea is a fragrant and mellow grain tea made by roasting Japanese domestic "buckwheat". Amber, mellow, fragrant tea with the original flavour of buckwheat.
It is a non-irritating, non-caffeine, non-calorie tea that can be enjoyed by the whole family but please refrain if you have allergies.
Buckwheat tea is rich in "rutin," a type of flavonoid compound of polyphenols. Rutin has the effect of suppressing fat absorption to lower bad cholesterol levels, increasing metabolism and lowering body fat percentage, as well as the effect of preventing oxidation, so it is said to be good for anti-aging.
Recommended drinking style:
- Put I large tablespoon of Soba tea directly into your cup
- Add boiling water and let is sit for a few minutes until the grains sink to the bottom of your cup
- Enjoy the hot tea at the top
- Repeat this process 3 times or until the taste is faint
- Afterwards, you can enjoy eating the cooked soba grains for a nutritious small snack
Ingredients: Buckwheat grain(Japan)
Due to US custom restrictions on food items, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States.