Pocket sized Waterproof wallet
- 6 credit pockets and 2 for currencies or receipts
History, technology, and design come together to create this series
Siwa products use an new type of paper that is water resistant, tear resistant, and extremely strong for a wide range of products from bags for stationary, wallets and home use
This "SIWA Bi-Fold Wallet" has a form that allows you to smartly organise, store, and take out banknotes and cards while making the most of the characteristics of Japanese Naoron paper. A standard "bi-fold wallet" that allows you to insert and remove bills as well as cards as soon as you open your wallet. It is compact and easy to carry in your pocket.
There are 6 credit card pockets. You can sort the cards in a neat and easy-to-understand manner. In addition, the banknote storage area has a partition so that receipts can be sorted and stored. After folding it in half, fix it with a rubber band. Weighing only 22 grams, it boasts an amazing lightness of less than one-third that of a leather wallet.
The Siwa wallet can be used together with SIWA's "coin case".
Soft Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
Storage: Wallet x 2 / Card pocket x 6 / No coin (please use the "coin case" option
Material: Soft Naoron
Dimension: H9.5 × W10.8 cm
Weight: 20 grams
Feature: High resistance to water
Place of origin: Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View Video on youtube Here