This "SIWA Bi-Fold Wallet" has an orthodox shape that allows you to smartly organise, store, and take out banknotes and cards while making the most of the characteristics of the new Japanese paper, Naoron. A standard "bi-fold wallet" that allows you to insert and remove bills as well as cards as soon as you open your wallet. It is compact and easy to carry in your pocket.
There are 6 credit card pockets. You can sort the cards in a neat and easy-to-understand manner. In addition, the banknote storage area has a partition so that receipts can be sorted and stored.
After folding it in half, fix it with a rubber band. Weighing only 22 grams, it boasts an amazing lightness of less than one-third that of a leather wallet.
The Siwa coin case should be used together with SIWA's "bi-fold wallet".
Soft Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
Storage: Wallet x 2 Card pocket x 6 No coin purse
- Material: Soft Naoron
- Dimension: H9.5×W10.8 cm
Weight: 20 grams
- Feature: High resistance to water
- Place of origin: Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA