It's perfect for carrying 8 to 10 writing tools, as well as a scale or eraser. A Japanese paper pen case that is ideal for those who want to carry colored pencils and plenty of writing instruments.
Since the partition is provided inside, it is possible to classify the stored items. It can also be used to store and carry bank passbooks, store invitations, tickets, cards, etc., and as a passport case.
The more you use it, the more the texture of Japanese paper will increase, and it will become soft and supple, wrap your precious pen and fountain pen, and protect it from scratches and rubbing. In addition, the YKK zipper has a larger pull tab, making it easier to open and close.
The material used is new Japanese paper, hard Naoron, which is extremely lightweight and more durable. The structure where the seams are inconspicuous is carefully created by craftsmen sewing each one with a sewing machine. In addition to this "L size", this pencil case series has three types: the regular version "M size" and the "slim" that can store only one or two pens.
Storage: With partition
- Dimensions: H13.5 x W20cm
- Weight: 17 grams
- Material: Hard Naoron
- Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA