- Exquisite ultra-thin 0.9 mm thin glass
- Unique specially crinkled design
- The kiri wooden box makes a wonderful Gift
- Each glass is carefully hand blown by craftsmen
- Glasses are created using the same techniques used to make light bulbs
The feel of it in your hands, the sound the ice makes when it swirls in the cup and how fine the rim is are all exquisite and unique to this glass alone. This series appears to be extremely delicate but it can be handled with the usual care as other glassware. Experience and enjoy this fine and exquisite glass for yourself or gift it to a cherished person.
The design of this glass becomes even more apparent when liquid is poured in the glass, highlighting the beautiful lines.
Each glass comes in a wooden box made from Kiri Wood.
Dimensions: φ8.7 x H10.0 cm
Holds: 400 cc
Place of origin: Japan
How to clean the glass:
- Please wash gently. The glass is thin so washing the inside of a glass by force or twisting it could break it. A sponge that is abrasive, metallic scrubbing brush or cleanser may cause a damage to glass so please use the soft side of the sponge
- An abrupt change in temperature may cause a break of glass. Please don't pour a hot beverage into a glass, and Please don't pour a cold beverage while the glass is hot.
- Please do not stack each glasses it may cause a damage or they might get stuck to each other. Please do not stack unless they are in a stackable series.
- They are all hand-made so the shape may slightly differ. It is possible that there will be some small bubbles. Please be aware that it has nothing to do with a quality.