Ultra-thin Old Fashioned Glass
- Exquisite ultra-thin 0.9 mm thin glass
- The kiri wooden box makes a wonderful Gift
- Each glass is carefully hand blown by craftsmen
- Glasses are created using the same techniques used to make light bulbs
The feel of it in your hands, the sound the ice makes when it swirls in the cup and how fine the rim is are all exquisite and unique to this glass alone. This series appears to be extremely delicate but it can be handled with the usual care as other glassware. Experience and enjoy this fine and exquisite glass for yourself or gift it to a cherished person.
Each glass comes in a wooden box made from Kiri Wood.
Dimensions: φ8.7 x H10.0 cm
Holds: 400 cc
Place of origin: Japan
How to clean the glass:
- Please wash gently. The glass is thin so washing the inside of a glass by force or twisting it could break it. A sponge that is abrasive, metallic scrubbing brush or cleanser may cause a damage to glass so please use the soft side of the sponge
- An abrupt change in temperature may cause a break of glass. Please don't pour a hot beverage into a glass, and Please don't pour a cold beverage while the glass is hot.
- Please do not stack each glasses it may cause a damage or they might get stuck to each other. Please do not stack unless they are in a stackable series.
- They are all hand-made so the shape may slightly differ. It is possible that there will be some small bubbles. Please be aware that it has nothing to do with a quality.
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.