The Eau de Ki is today’s brand icon in Japan, and since more than 90 years draws its origins in the Japanese family business Sankodo.
Established in 1926, the Japanese company Sankodo conceived a mysterious and original water called « Opal Medicinal Water ». This water met great success when it was put forward to general public by Sankodo. Perceived like a miraculous water, « Opal Medicinal Water » was constantly revisited and improved until becoming Eau de Ki.
L’Eau de Ki results in a cleverly balanced dosage from 8 Asian medicinal ingredients (jujube, ginseng, umbrella polypore, reishi, lily of the valley roots, cnidium rhizome, Chinese peony, tangerine zest) and 4 western aromatic plants (rose water, rosemary, white birch and lime blossom).
A mystical anti-aging beauty care concept where the power and force of natural ingredients are condensed : that is exactly Eau de Ki’s one. “Ki ”means energy, life, a spiritual Japanese perspective, which refers to Ki as the element that dictactes all of the world’s creations.
Volume: 130 ml
How to use:
- This lotion water can be applied in the morning and evening after the makeup remover, on clean skin
- Slowly tap a cotton soaked with this lotion on the face
- Let the elixir penetrate your epidermis without flushing
- For sensitive skin, we recommend mixing two drops of Ki lotion onto a cotton soaked with water, adn wipe it softly onto your skin
- For extremely sensitive skin, we recommend moistening your face and adding a drop of Ki lotion into the palm of your wet hands, before gently tap your face with
Eau de Ki lotion water can remove effectively also the impurities to make skin clear and radiant.