Ruhaku - Cycle Repair Oil
- Rare plants from Japan are used to create this face lotion
- Organic ingredients
The cycle repair oil that leads to firm and elastic skin by adjusting the skin cycle that is likely to be irregular or ageing. It also supports the skin that has been damaged by UV radiation.
- The ultimate anti-aging oil that contains rich vitamin E and Argan oil that prevents skin oxidation.
- Blended with sesame oil that improves the circulation by removing reactive oxygen, and accelerating metabolism.
- Rosehip oil that contains rich essential fatty acid indispensable for fresh and youthful skin will make your skin soften.
- Gettou herb with its high content of antioxidants will care the UV damage and lead to fresh and youthful skin.
Use it after lotion. Take a proper quantity on hands, apply to your face, massaging gently into your skin.
ingredients from organic farming / ingrédients issus de l'agriculture biologique
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin, and 98% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. All of these natural and organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool
For all skin type
Made in Okinawa, Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.