- Rare plants from Japan are used to create this face lotion
- Organic ingredients
The cleansing oil removes make-up and impurities, like excess sebum, without damaging the natural protection of your skin.
It also helps your skin recover effectively which results from the disruption of the skin cycle. This is often caused by too much exposure to ultraviolet rays, which would leads ages your skin.
- While applying, let yourself relax with the fresh and pleasant aroma of the Gettou herb from the oil.
- It is formulated from AHA natural sources coming from 5 botanical extracts.
- After each usage, this reset cleansing oil will leave your skin to a shining and clean state.
- After using this cleaning oil, the skin toning lotions and beauty oils could penetrate more easily and smoothly the radiant skin that has been well exfoliated.
1) Take a good quantity on dry hands, then gently smooth over your face.
2) Wet face to emulsify cleansing oil, and rinse thoroughly with water.
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin, and 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. All of these natural and organic cosmetic are also certified by ECOCERT Greenlife.
Ingredients from organic farming
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract
For all skin type
Made in Okinawa, Japan
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design.
We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to modern demands. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
OUR STORE IN PARIS:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a concept store selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands:
- A variety of Stationary brands and accessories chosen for style, quality, functionality, and design
- Candles, incense, and fragrance for the home or workplace
- Decorative Items and traditional dolls
- Bath accessories and design soaps
- Cosmetics using Japanese ingredients with cleansing, moisturizing, and reparative qualities
- Tableware brands with items designed and produced by Japanese craftsmen
- Kitchenware tools and accessories, both traditional and modern
- Towel and brush collections for a variety of technical uses in the kitchen, home, bath.
- Knives and scissors from the famed Banshu Hamono district
- Durable, water resistant washi paper products to carry your belongings
- Accessories and bags from the cult brand "Porter-Yoshida&Co"
- Apparel selected for quality, comfort, and durability
- A selection of Antiques found through Japanese antique dealers
- A selection of Food that we have researched to find the best quality using natural ingredients
- A selection of sake, shochu, spirits, and whiskeys
- Limited edition items exclusively made for Bows & Arrows, only available at the store
To make our selection, we travel to Japan several times per year and draw on the knowledge of our Japanese curator friends. We attend many trade shows to find new products in that are being produced. We also get inspiration from our connections among designers, craftsmen, artists, galleries, and workshops or small factories.
The store exclusively sells:
- Japanese brands
- Products made by skilled craftsmen
- Contemporary and good-design products
- Products that everyone can enjoy and use in their daily life
The store receives new items from Japan, always changing, always bringing new surprises, and/or inviting new artists and craftsmen for special events.
Bows & Arrows also organizes events where customers can experience Japanese culture such as Ikebana flower arrangements, tea ceremony or Japanese gift wrapping, screenings, music nights, calligraphy, and a variety of other Japanese traditional crafts.
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the « Japan- Best » distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.