Porter Hype - Waist Bag : Navy/Black
- A wonderful waist bag with ample storage space
- Multi pockets for cel phone,
- 2 tone colour scheme to accentuate the design features
- Hand-sewn by one craftsman to ensure that no errors are made
- Porter bags are universally loved for their incredible attention to detail, craftsmanship, the thought that goes into making fabric, as well as pockets and attachments exactly where you need them
Two-layer waist bag with plenty of storage space. The main layer has enough room to hold a 500ml PET bottle, while the front layer has partition pockets and mesh pockets that can be used for storing mobile devices and other small accessories.
You can use it not only as a waist bag, but also as a shoulder bag by hanging it diagonally.
A new sense of military is created by changing the colour scheme of the two nylon fabrics. This series uses durable cordura nylon with excellent wear resistance and lightweight and tough ripstop nylon to sublimate the contrast between the texture and colour scheme into the design.
This is a limited series, exclusive for PORTER flagship stores and online stores in Japan.
Body: Nylon Twill (Polyester Cotton Bonding)
Inside: Polyester Taffeta
Dimensions: W22 x H47 x D16.5 x S12 cm
YKK Zip Closure
Made in Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.