Re-usable Cotton Make Up Pads - Organic
- Eco-friendly organic cotton puffs that can be used repeatedly
- Recommended for those who are interested in sustainable products with zero weight
- A stack of 6 "mosquito net fabrics" made from organic cotton that has received GOT certification
A cotton pad made from organic cotton using traditional Japanese mosquito net weaving techniques. It is gentle on the skin, can be used repeatedly, and becomes softer as you use it.
The mosquito net fabric is characterised by its good absorbency because it is made by stacking many coarse-textured fabrics. Even if you apply the lotion, it will suck in the lotion just like disposable cotton. It also has high water retention, so when you press the soaked part with your finger, the lotion will come out slowly. When using lotion, the lotion will come out gently so you can put it gently, and even when removing make-up, you can soak the cotton with oil and cleansing water, so you can gently hold it down and wipe it off. is.
The fabric is a little stiff at first, but the more you wash it, the softer the threads become and the more fluffy it absorbs. No fabric softener is needed. On the left is a cross-sectional view of cotton, with 6 layers of thin mosquito net fabric, and the thread absorbs moisture firmly.
Since the thread is firmer than disposable cotton, it can wipe off dirt well, but it is recommended to use it to suppress cleansing and lots of lotion without rubbing.
We recommend that you use "for lotion" and "for cleansing", which are easy to get dirty, separately. In both cases, you can simply wash your hands with soap and dry them after use. It is also recommended to put it in a washing net once in a while and put it in the washing machine.
Size : 8cm x 8cm(3.15" x 3.15")
Weaving : 6 layered fabrics
Material: 100% organic cotton
Place of origin: Japan
Instructions for washing:
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.