- Screen printed, Hand-bound, Japanese Washi Notebooks
- Every Page uses a different Japanese washi paper
- Made by craftsmen from a famous Washi paper making area
- Choose from a variety of Japanese phrases to express your mood
- Perfect for both writing and sketching
This screen-printed notebooks covers are made with traditional binding techniques and gold leafing. The front cover has added a special Japanese touch by presenting directly the Japanese words in their two formats, which were both used in common Japanese writing. Designed by Sebastian Conran of England, he used the words that impressed him when he stayed in Japan.
The pages are made with Japanese traditional mino washi paper with each page using a different washi paper. The creation of Mino Washi paper is a traditional craft of Gifu with an impressive history of over 1,300 years.
The Mino washi papers were originally made in the beautiful town of Mino in Japan, the paper is famed for its softness, strength and beauty. Today it is still made using the same methods that have been passed down over centuries.
Dimensions: 15 x 9 x .6 cm
Number of pages: 52
Place of origin: Japan