- Bright colours in two sizes
- Clean your sneakers with natural fibres
- Durable and comfortable handle made in Japan
- The smooth curve of the handle fits well in the hand with different sizes for different hands
- The scrubbing brush is tightly wound with high-quality palm fibres to scrub away even the most stubborn dirt.
- Jump can be used not only for washing shoes, but also in kitchens, laundry, outdoor use, etc. depending on your ideas
JUMP started sales about 50 years ago as a scrubbing brush with a handle that is convenient for washing shoes and general cleaning.
The product design is by Atsumi Kikuchi, who won the Japan Package Design Award 2017 Gold Award for the Kamenoko sponge package.
The handle, which is the symbol of the jump, has a shape that fits comfortably in the hand while being conscious of the flowing curve from the scourer to the tip of the handle. This pattern part is produced in Japan for fine finishing.
The scrubber part is manufactured and joined to the handle in Sri Lanka, which has high production technology for scrubbing brushes, and all final inspections are performed at our own factory in Japan.
The packaging also uses paper instead of plastic, minimising the amount of materials used and considering the environment.
The five-color lineup makes it easy to distinguish between different colours for different owners in your family or for different uses.
Small: 4.5 x 2.2 x 19 cm
Large: 5 x 2.5 x 2.2 cm