Kettle with Thermometer, Special Pour for Drip, Leather Handle
- Beautiful hand crafted kettles for coffee or tea
- High-tech thermometer on top
- The design of the spout is designed for the perfect drip pour, finally achieved by many months of trial and error by the craftsman and barista
- Optional leather accessory for the handle
When creating a perfect brew of tea or coffee, tea masters and baristas will emphatically state that it is not only the quality of the leaf or bean, it all starts with temperature of the water. For this, this unique kettle is a must have for a perfect and elegant brew.
An analog thermometer is mounted on the lid. 60-100 ℃ can be measured with a large dial. Extraction can be performed at an appropriate temperature depending on the application and recipe.
When creating this product, through repeated trial and error, the diameter of the pipe used for the spout and the shape of the tip of the spout are sharp and easy to adjust the amount of hot water. The kettle tip and spout pipe are made by craftsmen in Tsubame Sanjo, Niigata Prefecture and area famous for metal design work. The design makes it easy to control the delicate drip volume and speed of the water. Compared to other drip kettles, there are fewer curves in the pipe, giving a strong sense that the hot water is falling straight down.
The hot water does not form an arc even if you give it some momentum, so it is easy to drop the hot water where you want it to go, from the beginning to the end of the pour.
There is an optional leather cover using domestically produced genuine leather. It can be attached to the kettle handle. The heat from the metal handle is suppressed around the thumb and index finger, making dripping more comfortable.
Colours: Gloss Silver, Gloss Copper, Matte Black
Place of Origin: Japan
Compatible with IH and direct fire
*IH may not be available on some models. In the case of direct fire, please use it on low heat.
Leather Strap sold separately
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.