Energel Knock Pen
- Superior writability and Quick drying high quality ink
- Beautiful body design allows it to perfectly fit in both at home and the workplace.
- Best seller since it’s release in 2000
- Refillable ink
Developed by the long-established stationery manufacturer Pentel, Gel ink Pen : “EnerGel” has sold a total of over one billion units around the world since its release in 2000.
EnerGel’s deep and intense colours, superior writability, and quick-drying properties that allow stress-free writing without the need to worry about ink smudges made its release one highly anticipated by loyal fans.
The pen’s body has a sophisticated feel with its traditional Japanese black-green colour, while the clip and nib’s metal-tone finish gives off an air of luxury.
The strength behind it having consistently been selected from among the numerous smooth ballpoint pens on the market lies in the high quality of the ink independently developed by Pentel.
By changing the ink to a liquid with a lower viscosity than typical gels when it leaves the point of the pen, we were able to realise an ink that is even smoother than conventional gel inks, resulting in one that both rapidly permeates paper and dries immediately after writing.
As an embodiment of the best aspects of handwriting reinvented for the modern digital age, it is the ideal pen for the active individual.
This exquisite remodel brings together both power and beauty in a product that engenders affection and continued use.
Dimensions: H147.2 × W15.9 mm
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.