Handmade Brass Tableware
- Elegantly designed Brass Tableware
- Bring a unique touch to your dining table
- The brass ages beautifully with use
- Hand made by a metal craftsman
A brass dining series handmade by Japanese metalworker Ruka Kikuchi (nickname Lue). He makes these by hammering a form and cutting a long strip for the handle, attaching them together by welding then shaping them with various tools by hammering them on a wooden block.
Working in collaboration with the makers at the workshop he has continues to produce new pieces pressed from one flat sheet of pure brass. These pieces look beautiful in any home and will only become more beautiful as it ages with the oxidation and handling as the metal reacts to the natural oils on your hands.
Dinner Spoon: L18.5 x W3.8 cm
Dinner Fork: L18.5 x W3.8 cm
Small Spoon: L12.5 × W3 cm
Wooden Spoon: L15.5 x 2.5 cm
Place of Origin: Setouchi, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.