Copper & Tin Tea Canister - 3 Sizes
- Keep you tea fresh with these beautiful Tea Canisters
- Japanese hand-crafted copper tea canisters, with tin plated finishing
- A perfect object for tea storage at home
- This canister can also be used for coffee and other dry good
- Designers collaborate with craftsmen to create an exceptional product
This canister has a perfect two-layer closure design to help keep the tea air tight so that no moisture enters, preserving the scent and freshness of the tea. A great deal of skill is necessary in order to make the top fall perfectly without any physical pressure.
There is a protective wax coating that gradually wears away and you will see the colour change with time from oxidation and handling. In Japan we consider this part of the beauty of the object.
Designed by Osamu Saruyama
Small: φ7 x H6 cm
Medium: φ8 x H9.5 cm
Large: φ9 x H11.5 cm
Sizes are available on request but please be patient because these are carefully handmade by craftsmen and they need time to make these beautiful objects.
Material: Available in copper or tin-plated copper. Both come with a protective wax coating
Place of origin: Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.