- Welcome Soap with brilliant colours and 3 scents
- Based on the shape of Japanese sweets motif of the “sea bream” that accompanies celebrations to provide a fun and playful spirit
- Hanging this soap lightly perfumes your bathroom
- Created by a trusted company founded in 1892, later creating this luxury line in 2003
This soap comes in the form of the Japanese celebratory bream fish. This delicate shape was created using a process based on the wooden mould, traditionally used to make the Japanese sweet called Rakugan.
It can be used not only as a regular gift but also as a celebratory gift for weddings, a birthday’s, a thank you, new neighbours, a housewarming gift, etc..
- Lily: A pure white floral with a refreshing, leafy green lily scent
- Pomegranate: Blended with lemon oil and menthol to provide a refreshing floral scent
- Muscavado / Musk: A floral bouquet-like scent that is blended with a rich brown sugar scent to provide a slight sweetness
Size: 25 x 13 x 4 cm
Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan