Small Washi Accessory Pouch
- Clever pouch spring type to store glasses, stationery, Iphone, pens, etc and protect them from getting damaged
- High-tech Japanese paper that feels good to the touch and gently protects your items
- Water resistant and is made of material that protects it from dirt and liquids
- History, technology, art, and design come together to create this series
- A new type of paper that is water resistant, tear resistant, and extremely strong for a wide range of products from bags for stationary, wallets and home use
If you put a little force on the opening, there is a spring-type metal inside, so it will open. Large enough to store general glasses, reading glasses, and sunglasses. It is also ideal for storing smartphones such as iPhones.
It weighs only 12 grams. You can use it repeatedly, and the texture will increase each time you use it. Each piece is carefully sewn by a sewing machine, making the seams inconspicuous.
The unique "wrinkle feeling" of the material Naoron was actually carefully examined and adjusted at the design stage. The longer you use it, the better the texture will be.
RPF Naoron (Recycled PET Fiber Naoron) is a paper created using the washi-suki paper manufacturing method from recycled polyester fibres from used plastic bottles and textile products. While having the distinctive texture of paper, it does not tear easily and is highly water-resistant. RPF Naoron does not emit noxious fumes when burned.
Dimensions: H19 x W9.1 cm
Material: RPF Hard Naoron
Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Centre. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.