- Waterproof pen case that is water resistant and is made of material that protects it from dirt and liquids
- History, technology, art, and design come together to create this series
- A an new type of paper that is water resistant, tear resistant, and extremely strong for a wide range of products from bags for stationary, wallets and home use
It's perfect for carrying 8 to 10 writing tools, as well as a scale or eraser. A Japanese paper pen case that is ideal for those who want to carry coloured pencils and plenty of writing instruments.
Since there is partition is inside, it is possible to classify the stored items. It can also be used to store and carry bank passbooks, store invitations, tickets, cards, etc., and as a passport case.
The more you use it, the more the texture of Japanese paper will increase, and it will become soft and supple, wrap your precious pen and fountain pen, and protect it from scratches and rubbing. In addition, the YKK zipper has a larger pull tab, making it easier to open and close.
The material used is new Japanese paper, hard Naoron, which is extremely lightweight and more durable. It uses a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches. The structure has inconspicuous seams and carefully created by craftsmen sewing each one using a sewing machine.
In addition to this "Large size", this pencil case series has three types: the regular version "Medium size" and the "slim" that can store only one or two pens.
Dimensions: H13.5 × W20 cm
Weight: 17 grams
Available in Multiple Colours
Storage: With Partition
Material: Hard Naoron
Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA