- Padded computer cases available in various colours and sizes
History, technology, and design come together to create this series
Siwa products use an new type of paper that is water resistant, tear resistant, and extremely strong for a wide range of products from bags for stationary, wallets and home use
This is a special case to protect your e-book reader for instance, an iPad mini, tablet PC, or Kindle. It is also ideal for storing notebooks, notebooks, stationery and various digital devices, and as a carrying case.
A thick cushioning material is put inside, and the opening is a smart sleeve case that opens and closes with a zipper, and a nylon zipper is used to prevent it from being rubbed by the zipper when putting it in and out.
For laptops, it is compatible with the 2020 version of MacBook Air 13 inches (212 x 304 mm) and MacBook Pro 13 inches (304 x 212 mm). In addition, it is also ideal for storing A4 size (210 x 297 mm) document folders. It weighs only 63 grams and does not burden your luggage. In addition, the material used is soft Naoron, which is soft to the touch.
Soft Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
XSmall - Ipad mini & Accessories:
Full Size: H15.5 x W23 x D1.5 cm
Inner dimensions: H14 x W22 cm
Compatible with: iPad mini (203.2 x 134.8 mm), Kindle 6 inches (167 x 116 mm)
Full size: H22 × W29 × D1.5 cm
Inner dimensions: H19.5 x W28 cm
Compatible with: iPad up to 11 inches and iPad Pro (176 x 250 mm)
Full size: 23.3 x W33.3 x D1.5 cm
Inner dimensions: H22.2 x W33.5 cm
Compatible with: A4 documents & MacBook Pro 12") : H28 x W37 x D1.5 cm
Full Size: H28 x W37 x D1.5 cm
Inner dimensions: H26.5 x W36 cm
Compatible with: MacBook Pro 14 inches (312.6 x 221.2 mm), MacBook Pro 15 inches (240.7 x 349.3 mm), MacBook Pro 13 inches (304.1 x 212.4 mm)
Large With carrying Strap:
Bag size: H29.5 x W40 x D4 cm
Inner dimensions: H29 x W39 cm
Compatible with: MacBookPro 16 inch 2021 (355.7 x 248.1 mm) MacBookPro 16 inch (357.9 x 245.9 mm), A4 paper
Weight: 120 grams
Material: Soft Naoron
Feature: High resistance to water
Place of origin: Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Features of SIWA bags:
Heavy items can be placed inside.
Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
Pull into shape before use.
Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
Do not wash.
Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
Do not iron.
Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design.
We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our Store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a concept store selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands:
- A variety of Stationary brands and accessories chosen for style, quality, functionality, and design
- Candles, incense, and fragrance for the home or workplace
- Decorative Items and traditional dolls
- Bath accessories and design soap
- Cosmetics using Japanese ingredients with cleansing, moisturising, and reparative qualities
- Tableware brands with items designed and produced by Japanese craftsmen
- Kitchenware tools and accessories, both traditional and modern
- Towel and brush collections for a variety of technical uses in the kitchen, home, bath.
- Knives and scissors from the famed Banshu Hamono district
- Durable, water resistant washi paper products to carry your belongings
- Accessories and bags from the cult brand "Porter-Yoshida&Co"
- Apparel selected for quality, comfort, and durability
- A selection of Antiques found through Japanese antique dealers
- A selection of Food that we have researched to find the best quality using organic or natural ingredients
- A selection of sake, shochu, spirits, and whiskeys
- Limited edition items exclusively made for Bows & Arrows, only available at the store
To make our selection, we travel to Japan several times per year and draw on the knowledge of our Japanese curator friends. We attend many trade shows to find new products in that are being produced. We also get inspiration from our connections among designers, craftsmen, artists, galleries, and workshops or small factories.
The store exclusively sells:
- Japanese brands
- Products made by skilled craftsmen
- Contemporary and good-design products
- Products that everyone can enjoy and use in their daily life
The store receives new items from Japan, always changing, always bringing new surprises, and/or inviting new artists and craftsmen for special events.
Bows & Arrows organises events where customers can experience Japanese culture including Ikebana flower arrangements, tea ceremony, Japanese gift wrapping, screenings, music nights, calligraphy, and a variety of other Japanese traditional crafts.
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the "Japan- Best" distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.