- Waterproof coin compact case for coins, banknotes, and credit cards.
- History, technology, and design come together to create this series
A an new type of paper that is water resistant, tear resistant, and extremely strong for a wide range of products from bags for stationary, wallets and home use
A very minimal wallet. It looks like a coin case but has the width is the size to hold a credit card. It's the perfect wallet for anyone who wants to keep their wallet-related needs to a minimum by storing credit cards, transportation cards, and even a minimum amount of coins and banknotes.
50 10-yen coins can be stored. Since there is a partition inside, you can fold it in three and put only a few. It is very convenient not only for everyday use but also as a wallet for sorting local currencies for travel and business trips. While maintaining the ease of use of the long-selling "SIWA Coin Case", the "Wide" has a width of about 2 cm, making it possible to store credit cards.
Because of the Naoron material, it isn't likely to get dirty as easily, and if it does, it is easily cleaned. Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
Dimensions: H8.3 × W11 cm
Colours: White, Black
Material: Soft Naoron
Multiple colours are available
Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Centre. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Wet items like as umbrellas can be put inside without concerns of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View Video on youtube Here
View more products from SIWA