n°21 Yuzu sake - cocktail, light lunches, after dinner aperitif
- It is the whole Yuzu fruit - its flesh, grains and skin - that gives this Yuzu Saké its rich and fresh taste. The brewery only uses Yuzu from southern Japan
- Use Miyamizu water source, its minerals make it a key ingredient in the production of premium sake
- The local rice is called Yamada Nishiki, also known as "the king of sake rice", this rice has a thick grain and the ideal characteristics for making sake
- All products are vegetarian, gluten-free and preservative-free
- By polishing only half of the rice grains, the authentic and rich taste of the rice is released.
The purest Yuzu juice is mixed with a 75% polished Junmai sake base to create the cleanest and freshest of flavours. It is light enough to enjoyed chilled on its own without diluting, and gives the impression that the fruit was just squeezed yesterday.
The brewery is based in Nishinomiya, Japan: it was founded in 1889. It has been supplying the imperial family of Japan since 1913 and is found on all the tables of Japanese embassies all over the world. These sakes have won many awards, both in Japan and abroad.
Yuzu from Koshi & Kagoshima
Ingredients : Yuzu Juice, Rice, Alcohol, Koji, Sugar, Water
Serve Chilled or with ice
Remarks: Due to custom restrictions on food related items, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States and Russia.
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.