- Premium Salt used for cooking, to season dishes, etc with its natural seaweed umami booster
- Delicious with onigiri, grilled fish and Vegetables, Soups, and Pickles
- The fragrance and Umami of seaweed are condensed in this rare salt
- Used by Top Chefs for Japanese and Western food
- Seaweed Salt is a special product only Made in Japan
- No MSG, No Chemicals, No Additives or Preservatives
100% raw material from the Seto Inland Sea. Seawater taken from the Seto Inland Sea is made into thick salt water in a salt pan using a downward flowing rack made of branches. The saltwater is soaked with seaweed (Hondawara), and boiled down. When the moisture has evaporated, you are left with a moist salt with a nice bittern and incredible Umami.
Produced by one of the most famous salt companies in Japan that provide not only a variety of salts but also provide salt for religious ceremonies, Shinto Shrines, Sumo tournaments, etc.
Storage Guidelines: Avoid Direct Sunlight, Heat, Humidity and Store at Room Temperature.
Remarks: Due to custom restrictions on food related items, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States and Russia.