Inspired by the traditional lanterns used in Japan, the design team has built a brand new structure for this new series of lamps using original material. Combining the classic Japanese cultural lanterns styles with an exceptional modern design.
The cedar wood is used to form the shape of the frame. Utilising the techniques of Japanese craftsmanship, the entire structure is made only with wooden frames without the use of any nails. The base that supports the main body is made of solid wood. Handmade Mino Japanese paper is used to build the light-transmitting shade layer for the lamp.
Nowadays, LED light bulbs have become the mainstream light source, and by using an incandescent light bulb, they have made it possible to reproduce colours with taste. By dimming the brightness of the lamp, you can enjoy the warm colours like dusk and flames.
- Content: lamp + one incandescent bulb 40W
- Lamp size: W300 x D260 x H334mm
- Cover layer: made by mino transparent Japanese paper
- Body/base structure: unpainted Japanese solid cedar wood
- Plug type: European
Conditions for PRE-ORDERS:
1) Lead time for this craft lantern model: 90 days starting from the date of the order confirmation
2) Optional payment method / Paypal ONLY: Customer can choose to confirm the order by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
50% deposit payment at order confirmation and the full balance prior to shipping