Porter Heat - Rucksack
- A stylish business series perfect for business and casual use
- Recommended for people looking for uniquely Porter Bag shapes with extra strong fabric
- It combines two different materials with excellent durability and water resistance
- The bag also comes with a wide variety of accessories including a high performance Maglite
- Hand-sewn by one craftsman to ensure that no errors are made
- Porter bags are universally loved for their incredible attention to detail, craftsmanship, the thought that goes into making fabric, as well as pockets and attachments exactly where you need them
Ballistic nylon is used main for the making of this model. This material is known especially for its excellent heat, friction, and also rip resistance, is often used for making airbags for vehicles and bulletproof vests. Tarpaulin fabric is used for parts
The main material is ballistic nylon made in Japan woven with 66 nylon threads, which are also used for car airbags and bulletproof vests and have excellent heat resistance, abrasion resistance, and tear strength. Certain parts also use tarpaulin (fabric used for tarps) because of its high water resistance. The combination of these high tech industrial materials seems odd but they are combined beautifully to create an incredibly strong and stylish design with the contrast by the different textures.
In the front of the bag there is a nylon band with D-shaped metal parts and a double ring attachment. You can use these as a carabiner or simply as a chain to attach and hold accessories including wallets, pouches, and keys. The craftsman use thick nylon tape woven with high density and placed at key points on the bag body to give it a three-dimensional silhouette that prevents the fabric from sagging and provides good handling.
There is a removable key ring with a soft tanned leather attachment for the maglite with the PORTER logo engraved.
All models, with the exception of the pouch and wallet, come with a removable key chain made of soft leather and a maglite engraved with PORTER. The Maglite comes in a special case with a warranty card, key chain, battery, and a small attachable holder.
Outside: Ballistic nylon ox (urethane coating)
Inside: 500D Polyester ox (acrylic coating)
Dimensions: W28 x H54 x D18 cm
Holds: 25 litres
YKK Zip Closure
Made in Japan
As a general rule, Porter asks that you never put their bags on the floor when you are not at home.
View more from Collection Heat
View more from Porter
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.