- Luxurious premium natural black vinegar, with a smooth tartness, rich organic wholegrain rice flavour, a deep and delicious taste, containing rich organic and amino acids
- A rarity in the industry, this vinegar is made using black fermented rice
- This vinegar is made using organic JAS wholegrain rice and the highest quality organic black vinegar
- The award-winning pure water in the village of Aya is used in the careful production of this product
- Enjoy the healing health benefits by drinking a small amount every day
This premium vinegar is made in Aya, in Miyazaki Prefecture, which is a beautiful village surrounded by laurel forests and famous for its pure water. Using the traditional manufacturing method that hasn't changed since 1945, organic brown rice and black jiuqu, which is grown in the rich nature of Aya, is brewed with Aya's famous water.
The vinegar is slowly fermented in large clay jars (sangoku wagame); a process that has been used in the production of our Yamadai black vinegar since the brewery's foundation in 1930. Giant jars have a mild retention, and are rich in natural organic acids and amino acids, nurturing a mellow taste. The vinegar is matured for over a year in these jars, using only the power of the sun and nature.
Along with using if for marinades, dressings, and cooking, you can drink about 1 small sake sized "choko" cup every day for your health. 100ml of Aya organic wholegrain rice black vinegar premium contains 1,397mg of amino acid.
Raw materials: Organic brown rice (domestic)
Remarks: Due to custom restrictions on food related items, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States and Russia.