- Contains garnish: spring onion, fried tofu, wakame seaweed
- Add some steamed vegetables for added nutrition
- You can enjoy miso soup with tasty ingredients just by adding hot water
- A healthy snack on its own or to enjoy with your meal
- Will warm you up during winter
- No MSG, No GMOs, Gluten free.
- All the ingredients used are 100% plant-based and vegan
The dashi is made from the natural vegetables giving the soup stock a mild taste. Because of this, you can enjoy the original taste and umami of miso that has been cultivated over a long period of time in a wooden vat, brewing naturally.
Using naturally brewed bean miso that has been carefully aged in a cedar tub for over a year and a half. The Miso is made by a new manufacturing method that uses only soybeans and no roasted wheat.
The raw materials used: no genetically modified soybeans, no chemical seasonings, and gluten-free (soybeans are used not wheat).
- Soup Ingredients: soybean miso, salt (domestic), kelp soup stock (konbu extract, reduced water, salt, yeast extract), sugar, salt / alcohol, xanthan gum
- Garnish Pack: spring onion, fried fried tofu, wakame seaweed
Contains: 4 set (Miso paste x 4 + Garnish packet x 4)
Keep in a cool place away from sunlight. Use up once miso paste or garnish pack is opened
Remarks: Due to US custom's restriction on food item import, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States.