- Handcrafted in the Saitama region: each layer of wax is applied by hand to form the candle forming a traditional Warosoku candle
- White Sage has been used used by Native American Indians in rituals and prayers since ancient times
- Many people still use White Sage to clear the heaviness in the air
- The wick is made of washi and Igusa (the fibre used for tatami)so the flame a very bright light
- The different components have purifying properties and burn without giving off an odour, cleansing your space
- The wax never drips: it evaporates
This Warosoku candle contains sacred herbs. These herbs have been used by Native American Indians in rituals and prayers since ancient times. The evaporated wax cleanses and purifies.
A Japanese candle with a wish to purify mixed with Haze wax. In Japanese culture we find the “transience” of a candle that will eventually disappear is beautiful. The beauty of Warosoku's flame is that it has the same transience and integrity as cherry blossoms. People are moved when they discover the beauty of transience and integrity. Being moved by something creates room in your heart, and that room is spiritually fulfilling.
1 Clay Candle Holder
Box size: 15.4 x 4.7 x 2.1 cm
Candle Length: 15 cm / Thickness 1.3 cm
Burning time: 80
Handling and cleaning of the candlestick & holder
1. Allow the candlestick to cool before cleaning
2. Use hot water to wash away the wax, then wipe it gently
3. Do not apply strong force
Cleaning the candle stand:
1. When clean a candle stand please do after the temperature cool down.
2. Clean the candle stand by rinsing with boiling water and wipe
3. Please don't add the strong force to the pin.