- Sesame paste using the highest quality sesame seeds
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- Make a delicious salad dressing
- Spread on sandwiches
- Use as a dipping sauce for summer spring rolls
- Use as a base for noodle sauce
- Drizzle on top of desserts
White sesame seeds are peeled, lightly roasted, and then kneaded into a paste. Fine and smooth to the palate. A stand pouch is used, so even if the sesame oil separates, you can use it by kneading it with your hands.
Roasted black sesame seeds to create a fine, flavourful paste. It goes well with sweets such as red bean paste, honey, and banana. A stand pouch is used, so even if the sesame oil separates, you can use it by kneading it with your hands.
Remarks: Due to custom restrictions on food related items, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States and Russia.