- Small spoon for Matcha Powder
- Tools for Matcha
Chashaku is one of the tea utensils used to make green tea (especially matcha), and is a spoon for scooping out the right amount of matcha to put it in your matcha bowl.
How to enjoy:
1) Take the matcha powder and place it at the bottom of the bowl.
2) Pour hot water over the matcha tea.
3) Hold the bowl tightly with one hand and whisk vigorously with the other for about 15 seconds, making an "M" or "W" shape movement.
4) Small foam appears on the surface the matcha is ready
Please hand wash and store away from direct sunlight.
Size: 18 x 1.2 x 2 cm
Made in Japan