- Beautiful Lightweight Copper Tea Kettle
- Designers collaborate with craftsmen to create an exceptional product
Elegant design, simple functionality and quality craftsmanship come together into the making of this exceptional copper kettle.
Copper is wonderful in the kitchen for so many reasons that include its heat-conductivity, antibacterial effect, and chlorine-degrading effect. Its level of heat-conductivity is twice as much as of aluminium, five times larger than of iron, and twenty times larger than of stainless steel, and therefore, copper kettles are able boil water in a relatively shorter time.
Not suitable for use with IH stoves.
Material: Copper with Nickel plated interior
Size: W200 × D175 × H240 mm (including handle, around 150 mm from bottom to the lid's knob)
Capacity: 2.18 L
Weight: 620 g
You can also purchase a specially made brush to wash the inside of the spout HERE
Note: The exterior surface of each kettle is protected with a beeswax coating when it is new. As the coating wears off after use, the kettle will start to darken slowly. This is the beauty of the ageing process given to this product, which is also one part of the original concept of design.
Place of origin: Tsubame, Nigata, Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.