- Premium anti-aging lotion
- Famously known as "miracle water"
- Effectively removes impurities to make skin clear and radiant
Volume: 130 ml
Eau de Ki is today’s brand icon in Japan, and since more than 90 years draws its origins in the Japanese family business Sankodo.
Established in 1926, the Japanese company, Sankodo, conceived a mysterious and original water called Opal Medicinal Water. This water met great success when it was introduced to the public by Sankodo. Perceived like a miraculous water, Opal Medicinal Water was constantly revisited and improved until becoming Eau de Ki.
Eau de Ki is a cleverly balanced dosage from 8 Asian medicinal ingredients (jujube, ginseng, umbrella polypore, reishi, lily of the valley roots, cnidium rhizome, Chinese peony, tangerine zest) and 4 western aromatic plants (rose water, rosemary, white birch and lime blossom).
A mystical anti-aging beauty care concept where the power and force of natural ingredients are condensed : that is exactly Eau de Ki’s one. “Ki ” means energy and life, a spiritual Japanese perspective, referring to Ki as the element that dictates all of the world’s creations.
How to use:
- Apply in the morning and evening on clean skin
- Slowly tap a cotton soaked in this lotion on your face
- Let the elixir penetrate your epidermis without flushing
- For sensitive skin, we recommend mixing two drops of this lotion onto cotton soaked with water and wipe it softly onto your skin
- For extremely sensitive skin, we recommend moistening your face and adding a drop of the lotion into the palm of your wet hands before gently tapping your face with the lotion