- Vegan Dashi soup base for soba, somen, udon noodles
- You can also use this sauce directly on cold tofu, steamed greens, or as a seasoning for fish or dressed dishes.
- Perfect when you want to prepare a quick light delicious meal
Dashi made from Kombu seaweed, dried Shiitake mushrooms and seven different vegetables, blended with Usukuchi (light) soy sauce.
- This sauce can be used in a variety of recipes as seasoning
- No additives or preservatives
230 year family history from Kagawa prefecture, famous for salt and sugar and best in Japan for Tsuyu. Their soy sauce series is staple brand in most Japanese homes because of their good quality and taste.
This mix is concentrated so please add water to your liking. You can use this for either hot or cold, depending on how you wish to prepare your noodles. Generally, you should dilute 10 times or more with water for a clear Japanese-style soup.
Ingredients: Usukuchi (light) soy sauce (pure brew) (soy beans (non-GMO), contains wheat), Mirin, plum wine, sugars (sugar, starch syrup), salt, yam, Daikon radish, kelp, pickled plum, Shiitake mushroom, yeast extract, carrot, burdock, Hakusai Chinese cabbage, potato, pumpkin, alcohol
Bottle: 200 ml
Remarks: Due to custom restrictions on food related items, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States and Russia.