Style Notebooks & Covers : To Do, 100 Days, My Life, Meeting, Spreadsheet, Think
- Clever notebook series to help you accomplish tasks
- Colourful and fun and handy
- Pairs with a Hard Cover Pad with hidden magnets that comes highly recommended by all users
- Pairs with a soft vinyl Sleeve to protect your notebook
STYLE NOTEBOOK is a notebook series that you can easily start using whenever you want to, according to your diversifying lifestyle. A selection with different types of content, including short-term schedule management for each purpose, corresponding to various scenes regardless of work or private life. You can change the amount and timing of writing according to how you spend your day and how you feel, so you can start writing in a style that suits you.
In addition, by using it together with the "Work Plan Diary", you can assist with more detailed management, thinking, and information organisation.
Using cream-coloured forest certified paper book paper.
Style Notebook exclusive Vinyl covers are also available to protect the notebook and give you an added pocket to store loose Papers
"My Life": is a notebook that collects important things you want to keep in a single volume. Convenience is improved by collecting information that tends to be scattered in one volume.
- Memorial Day: allows you to write down important anniversaries for each month.
- Gift memo: can be filled in separately for the received item and the gift.
- To Do: is a little memorandum in addition to the to-do list.
- Recipe Memo: Don't forget the ingredients and procedures for newly learned dishes
- Favourite memo: lists things you are interested in and your favourite shops.
"To Do": A notebook that allows you to create 31 items of "things to do" in a double-page spread. The memo column on the right page can be used as a remarks column for the To Do list. In addition, since there are 31 steps in total, it can be used as a monthly schedule in addition to the To Do list. At the end of the notebook is a reference page with an 18 cm ruler and spaces for filling in your personal details and contact information.
- Things to Do
- Item List
"100 Days": Perfect for organising your daily plans and schedules. It covers 100 days, and each day gets half a page. You can use the graph paper to write out schedules, to-do lists, or just your thoughts. At the end of the notebook are 10 pages of graph paper and a reference page with an 18 cm ruler and spaces for filling in your personal details and contact information.
- 100 days' worth of undated daily planner pages.
- Half a page for each day.
- 10 pages (five sheets) of graph paper for additional notes and lists.
- Reference page with an 18 cm ruler and spaces for personal information.
"Meeting": A notebook for creating meeting minutes. It is a format for recording one meeting in a double-page spread, and you can record a total of 30 meetings.
- Meeting Title, Date, Location, Agenda, Conclusion / Attendees, Info Next Meeting, Notes
"Think": This notebook is a collection of four thinking tools that help you organise your thoughts and various opinions, and come up with new ideas. Use these tools to help organise your thoughts.
- Mandala Chart 9x9 : that achieves goals using 9x9=81 squares
- Coordinate Axes: that help organise and analyse relationships between various things, concentric circles spreading outward from the centre of the circle, time and distance
- Concentric Chart: that captures changes in generations, etc.
- Panels memo" that is useful for organising information such as creating 4-panel comics and storyboards, drafting presentation sheets and page composition.
"Spreadsheet": Perfect for tracking your finances, collections, or anything else with detailed lists and tables.
- It features 30 spreadsheets, each with 10 columns and 32 rows
- At the end of the notebook is a reference page with an 18 cm ruler and spaces for filling in your personal details and contact information
Notebook Size: A5: W14.8 x H21cm
We have a selection of grey and black covers to protect these notebooks:
"Creative Pad" A hard cover that is minimal and holds the pages securely with hidden magnets. You can easily keep your page using one of the folds, and quickly flip it open and write without using a table.
Dimensions when folded: W17.2 x H22 x D.7 cm
Vinyl Cover A5 Size:
A cover exclusively for the Style Note that protects your favourite Style Note and allows you to store up to 2 books in any combination according to your needs. There are two colours with different degrees of transparency: "Milky White" that gently envelops you, and "Black" that has a classic atmosphere that also protects your privacy. Each colour has a transparent pocket on the back cover, making it a stylish and functional item.
Dimensions when Unfolded: W31 x H21.7 cm
Country of origin: Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.