This is an incense series made with prescriptions of Chinese herbs, tailoring to treat various symptoms.
The Chinese herbal medicine is traditionally used in making incenses in Japan, but this "Kampo incense" contains 10 times more Chinese herbal medicine components than the regular incenses in the market.
The natural relaxing floral scent is given by the natural oil, used in the ingredients, and in addition to the deep scent of the traditional Chinese medicine, you can expect also an aromatherapy effect !
An incense designed to treat insomnia:
This incense contains lavender oil, which is known for relieving body tension, licorice, and also soybean paste, which are the carefully selected Chinese herbs for the effect.
How it works:
The lavender oil provides the main scent for this incense, and after lighting up the incense, the scent would reach the brain directly from the nasal passages, promoting a faster relaxation. And if you leave the incense in a corner of the room, you will feel calm, while looking at the thin lines of smoke rising up.
The Ingredients are "Sansoninto", "Bukuryo", "Chimo", and "Glycyrrhiza" mixed powder, in the ratio of Sansoninto (a type of traditional Chinese herbal medicine). As the incense is made with all natural herbal ingredients, it will even be an effective Chinese herbal medicine if you infuse it and drink it, but this product is formulated and designed to enjoy the depth of its aroma.
Incense length: Approximately 6.5 cm
Burning time: Approximately 15 minutes
Bin: Φdiameter 1.8 cm, H10 cm
YOU YOU ANG's incense is all made in Japan with the concept of "Wabi","Sabi" and "Iki" that only Japanese culture has. They selected traditional Japanese paper, Japanese flowers, trees, and various signature fragrant wood in Japan for the making of their incenses, and they value a lot also the detailed texture of the incense, created from the effort and the taste of the design team.
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design.
We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to modern demands. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
OUR STORE IN PARIS:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a concept store selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands:
- A variety of Stationary brands and accessories chosen for style, quality, functionality, and design
- Candles, incense, and fragrance for the home or workplace
- Decorative Items and traditional dolls
- Bath accessories and design soaps
- Cosmetics using Japanese ingredients with cleansing, moisturizing, and reparative qualities
- Tableware brands with items designed and produced by Japanese craftsmen
- Kitchenware tools and accessories, both traditional and modern
- Towel and brush collections for a variety of technical uses in the kitchen, home, bath.
- Knives and scissors from the famed Banshu Hamono district
- Durable, water resistant washi paper products to carry your belongings
- Accessories and bags from the cult brand "Porter-Yoshida&Co"
- Apparel selected for quality, comfort, and durability
- A selection of Antiques found through Japanese antique dealers
- A selection of Food that we have researched to find the best quality using natural ingredients
- A selection of sake, shochu, spirits, and whiskeys
- Limited edition items exclusively made for Bows & Arrows, only available at the store
To make our selection, we travel to Japan several times per year and draw on the knowledge of our Japanese curator friends. We attend many trade shows to find new products in that are being produced. We also get inspiration from our connections among designers, craftsmen, artists, galleries, and workshops or small factories.
The store exclusively sells:
- Japanese brands
- Products made by skilled craftsmen
- Contemporary and good-design products
- Products that everyone can enjoy and use in their daily life
The store receives new items from Japan, always changing, always bringing new surprises, and/or inviting new artists and craftsmen for special events.
Bows & Arrows also organizes events where customers can experience Japanese culture such as Ikebana flower arrangements, tea ceremony or Japanese gift wrapping, screenings, music nights, calligraphy, and a variety of other Japanese traditional crafts.
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the « Japan- Best » distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.