You can carry and use things in your life. Easy to open the bag and put things in and out. That is the ease of use of the tote bag. We made a large-capacity tote bag made of new Japanese paper, Hard Naoron, which can be used not only for everyday items but also for outdoor activities and sports.
The easy-to-hold handle allows you to hang it on your shoulder even when you have a lot of luggage and it becomes heavy. This handle is extended from the bottom and sewn neatly to the body to ensure firm durability. The wide bottom is 18 cm. The opening is a large 32 cm. The opening of the bag is piped to improve durability. The pocket that can store your wallet or smartphone can also be used as an inner pocket by turning the main unit over.
It has a wide gusset on the bottom and can stand on its own. It has a bottom plate on the bottom, so you can put a lot of things in it and keep the goodness of a tote bag that is easy to organise. In addition, in order to reduce the burden on the handle due to the larger bag, we have sewn firmly to the bottom.
It is gentle to the touch, durable, and resistant to water. That is the feature of the "SIWA bag" made of new Japanese paper, Naoron. It is a bag that can be useful in your daily life, with a load capacity of 10 kilograms, which makes it easy to carry heavy items even when it rains.
The perfect size as a work sub-bag, a tote bag with a storage capacity more than a small appearance. The easy-to-carry handle allows you to carry it on your shoulder when your luggage is heavy. This handle is stretched from the bottom and sewn properly to the main body to ensure firm durability.
You can carry and use things in your life. Easy to open the bag and put things in and out. That is the ease of use of the tote bag. You can store not only personal items but also jackets and sweaters. We made a tote bag with new Japanese paper, Hard Naoron, which is the most suitable size as a sub-bag for work and has more storage capacity than its small appearance.
Hard Naroon, RPF Naoron: (Recycled PET Fiber Naoron) is a paper created using the washi-suki paper manufacturing method from recycled polyester fibres from used plastic bottles and textile products. While having the distinctive texture of paper, it does not tear easily and is highly water-resistant. RPF Naoron does not emit noxious fumes when burned.
- Small: H270× W270 × D150 mm
- Medium: H324 × W324 × D180 mm
- Color: Black, Blue
- Material: Soft Naoron
- Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA