A large-capacity bag that can be used for short trips and business trips while keeping the silhouette of the "briefcase" that is active in the business scene. The capacity is 24 litres. A bag with a capacity that can securely hold travel luggage, gym clothes and shoes in addition to various documents and work items.
The width is 20 cm, and the opening is 40 cm wide. It is a size that can store 4 rolls of A4 500 sheets of copy paper side by side. Equipped with a pocket inside. In addition, there are two outer pockets. With a 16 cm wide pocket, you can quickly put in and take out small items such as wallets and smartphones without opening the main compartment.
The zipper at the opening can be opened wide to the side of the main body, making it easy to put things in and out. Furthermore, the handle is 3 cm wide. You can hang it on your shoulder when your luggage becomes heavy. It is wrapped in cloth and easy to grip, and is firmly fixed to the main body.
Despite its large capacity, it weighs only 330 grams and is a very light briefcase. For those who want to make their luggage as light as possible, the specs are great because they are made from new Japanese paper.
It is gentle to the touch, durable, and resistant to water. That is the feature of the "SIWA bag" made of new Japanese paper, Naoron. It is a bag that can be useful in your daily life, with a load capacity of 10 kilograms, which makes it easy to carry heavy items even when it rains.
Each piece is completed by a craftsman sewing with a sewing machine. The strength is increased by the structure where the seams are inconspicuous and the double structure of the bag stitch. In addition, cushioning material is placed on the bottom and sides of the main body to carefully carry the stored items and prevent them from losing their shape. It suits various clothes and fashions, and the texture will become even better as you use it.
Soft Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
- Dimensions: H300 x L400 x P194 mm
- Weight: 330g
- Material: Soft Naoron /Handle: Canvas
- Storing: inside pocket x 1 outside pocket x 2 bottom
- Stud bottom / side urethane
- Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA