A string-type document envelope with a nostalgic look. You can store materials and magazines, put them in a bag, and use them to organise documents. Of course, you can carry it as it is.
It is a size that can store A4 paper, A4 files, and magazines such as large magazines (29.7 x 22.8 cm) that are one size larger. The gusset is foldable, 3.3 cm when unfolded, and has a storage capacity of 500 sheets of A4 copy paper. The round fasteners are made of resin and the fasteners are protected from the inside, so the stored items will not be damaged by the metal fittings.
The material of the main body is soft Naoron. Each piece is sewn by a craftsman with a sewing machine in a structure where the seams are inconspicuous, and the strength is increased by the double structure of bag sewing.
Soft Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
- Dimensions: H34.5 × W25 × D3.5 cm
- Weight: 46 grams
- Colours: Black, Brown
- Material: Soft Naoron
- Place of origin: Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. (Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time)
- Even wet items can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA