A "storage bag" made of durable Japanese paper, Naoron, which looks like a shopping bag made of paper that looks like a movie scene and is nostalgic.
It is such a minimalistic "mobile bag" that you can roughly put things in and carry it with you in your armpit. Feel free to use it. After turning the opening around, just snap it inside with a metal snap button. It can be easily opened and closed. Also, since it is a bellows type gusset, it can be folded and flattened when there are few items to be stored, and can be opened and used when there are many items.
This compact "M" size is ideal for storing only personal items such as wallets and card cases. "Wide" is recommended when you want to put work items such as A4 files and bulky items such as folding umbrellas.
The material of the main body is "Soft Naoron", which has the good texture of Japanese paper but is also durable. As you use it, it feels better and becomes softer.
- Medium: H33.5×W20×D12 cm
- Large: H48.5×W30×D13.5 cm
- Wide: H31.5×W31.5×D7 cm
Country of origin: Made in Japan
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA