This is useful in life. Durable Japanese paper storage box.
A storage box that is useful throughout the house, the living room, kitchen, bedroom, washbasin, laundry room, and entrance. Soft Naoron is used to maintain a good texture. This will help you create a calm interior by wrapping up various things with a sense of life.
The "Box S" can be used to store potted plants in the living room, place stationery on the desk, or store small items in the living room. It is also convenient for storing potted plants, hand towels and cloths, and for storing tools, cooking ingredients, and vegetables in the kitchen. You may use this "box" after putting a plastic or metal cylinder or case inside. It is also ideal for displaying exhibits in shops and cafes.
The size is 17 cm on a side and 35 cm in height. You can also fold the opening to lower the height and use it as a fruit basket or a candy basket. An item that makes it fun to think about various uses. A total of 5 sizes are available.
Soft Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
Composition: Soft Naoron
Place of origin: Japan
- Size XXS : H13×W9×D9 cm
- Size XS : H18 x W13 x D13 cm
- Size S : H35 x W17 x D17 cm
- Size M : H50 x W22 x D22 cm
- Size L : H55 x W28.6 x D28.6 cm
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Centre. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA