The natural tea towels are made of 100% natural materials, with absolutely no dyes or chemicals used during production.
A special multiple layered weaving technique was applied onto this towe, and which gives this product many more unique features, and also a rich textured surface for a better cleaning power.
The binchotan charcoal infused version is naturally antibacterial and anti-odor !
Size unfolded: 35 x 70cm (13.5” x 27”)
4 layers of material
Natural Charcoal : 65% rayon, 35% coton
Made in Japan
Product Key Features:
- Great capacity of water absorption
- Become extremely soft after washing/removal of coating
- Anti-bacterial and anti bad smell for Binchotan and Persimmon versions
- Much more long-lasting, Nawrap towels are much stronger than normal one layer weaved towel
- Great breathability, thus much quicker to dry
Instructions for washing:
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage