The Natural Dishcloths are 100% naturally made with absolutely no dyes or chemicals used during production. They feature 6 layers of material and are very strong.
The binchotan dishcloths are naturally antibacterial and anti-odor.
Size unfolded: 35 x 35cm
6 layers of material
Material : 65% rayon, 35% coton
Made in Japan
Rayon is one type of natural tissue fabric, made by mixing cotton and wood pulps. This material features an outstandingly high efficiency in water absorption and breathability, and it is also known as one of the most effective tissue type to be infused with active charcoal.
Product Key Features:
Instructions for washing:
- Great capacity of water absorption
- Would become extremely soft after washing, and the removal of the outer layer coating
- Anti-bacterial and anti bad smell for Binchotan and Persimmon versions in the collection
- This towel features a unique Japanese multi-layer weaving technic, and are much stronger than normal one layer weaved towel, and thus much more long-lasting.
- Great breathability, and quick to dry
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage