This eco-friendly dishcloth is incredibly strong, absorbent, and has 6 layers of material. Three layers are entirely natural, and the other three layers are dyed a beautiful, bright color ! A simple but refreshing addition for your kitchen.
Size: 35x35cm (13.5”x13.5”)6 layered
82% Rayon, 18% Cotton
Made in Japan
Rayon is one type of natural tissue fabric, made by mixing cotton and wood pulps. This material features an outstandingly high efficiency in water absorption and breathability.
Product Key Features:
- Great capacity of water absorption
- Become extremely soft after washing/removal of coating
Much more long-lasting, Nawrap towels are much stronger than normal one layer weaved towel
Great breathability, thus much quicker to dry
Instructions for washing
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage