This dishcloth is infused with binchotan charcoal. Binchotan is the highest grade of charcoal from Japan, and is prized and well known for its natural purification properties. The infused binchotan absorbs odors and bacteria effectively during the cleaning process.
One side of this dishcloth features a dyed color, and the other side is natural gray color, resulted from the infusion with the binchotan charcoal.
Material: 82% Rayon, 18% Cotton
Made in Japan
Rayon is also one type of natural tissue fabric, made by mixing cotton and wood pulps. This material features an outstandingly high efficiency in water absorption and breathability, and it is also known as one of the most effective tissue type to be infused with active charcoal.
Product Key Features:
- Great capacity of water absorption
- Would become extremely soft after washing, and the removal of the outer layer coating
- Anti-bacterial and anti bad smell for Binchotan and Persimmon versions in the collection
- This towel features a unique Japanese multi-layer weaving technic, and are much stronger than normal one layer weaved towel, and thus much more long-lasting.
- Great breathability, and quick to dry
Instructions for washing:
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage