The R.I.B. Dishcloth is infused with binchotan charcoal. Binchotan is the highest grade of charcoal,and is prized for its natural purification properties. The infused binchotan absorbs odors and bacteria.One side of the cloth features a dyed color, and the other side is natural binchotan gray.
82% Rayon, 18% Cotton
Made in Japan
Rayon is one type of natural tissue fabric, made by mixing cotton and wood pulps. This material features an outstandingly high efficiency in water absorption and breathability, and it is also known as one of the most effective tissue type to be infused with active charcoal.
Product Key Features:
- Great capacity of water absorption
- Become extremely soft after washing/removal of coating
- Anti-bacterial and anti bad smell for Binchotan and Persimmon versions
- Much more long-lasting, Nawrap towels are much stronger than normal one layer weaved towel
- Great breathability, thus much quicker to dry
Instructions for washing:
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage