This series of masks has 3 layers structure, while the outside and the inner face layer are made from botanically dyed organic cotton, and the center layer is made from the anti-virus effect fabric.
The anti-virus layer is developed by Shikibo, which is supplying masks, medical uniforms, and other medical related accessories to hospitals in Japan, since more than 10 years.
- Composition: organic cotton
- Available natural colors: blueberry & mallow black
- Virus filtration level: 99 %
- Product feature: washable up to 50 times
- Made in Japan
- Sizes: M about 16 x 13cm
1) Filtration level remains same as 99 %, even after washing 50 times
2) The virus H1N1 was used to run the test in Japan, with this mask model
- this mask is expected to be washed after wearing of 1 day
Wash with soap at night after one day’s wear, and it is recommended to be washed with warm/hot water, and allow a natural dry after wash.