This series of masks has 3 layers structure, while the outside and the inner face layer are made from botanically dyed organic cotton, and the center layer is made from the anti-virus effect fabric.
The anti-virus layer is developed by Shikibo, which is supplying masks, medical uniforms, and other medical related accessories to hospitals in Japan, since more than 10 years.
- Composition: organic cotton
- Colors: naturally dyed with blueberry
- Virus filtration level: 99 %
- Product feature: washable up to 50 times
- Made in Japan
- Sizes: L / about 17 x 14cm
1) Filtration level remains same as 99 %, even after washing 50 times
2) The virus H1N1 was used to run the test in Japan, with this mask model
Wash with soap at night after one day’s wear, and it is recommended to be washed with warm/hot water, and allow a natural dry after wash.