These dishcloths are printed with a traitional Japanese print technology. They are six layers thick, and come in a variety of fun, colorful designs.
Size: 35 x 40cm
Print Side: 100% Cotton
Others: 100% RayonMade in Japan
Rayon is one type of natural tissue fabric, made by mixing cotton and wood pulps. This material features an outstandingly high efficiency in water absorption and breathability, and it is also known as one of the most effective tissue type to be infused with active charcoal.
Product Key Features:
Instructions for washing:
- Great capacity of water absorption
- Become extremely soft after washing/removal of coating
- Anti-bacterial and anti bad smell for Binchotan and Persimmon versions
- Much more long-lasting, Nawrap towels are much stronger than normal one layer weaved towel
- Great breathability, thus much quicker to dry
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage